Tytan loves his grandpa and misses him!
Taylor and I were married on August 11, 2007. Taylor and I met on a blind a date and have been together since. We have loved being married and are getting to know each other more and more each day. Taylor and I decided to move to Cedar City, Utah after being married for a year so we could both attend school at SUU and grow closer together leaning on each other and learning from our experiences together!
Tay and Chenille at the Jazz game
The Jazz is one thing that brought Taylor and I together:) on our first date Taylor was very interested to see how I felt about the Utah Jazz.... I don't know if he was suprised or annoyed to hear all I had to say, but we talked for hours about them! We love the Jazz still to this day, even though they break our hearts every season, they are still fun to watch and we are excited to see them play with their new team!
No comments:
Post a Comment