Tay and Chenille at the Jazz game

Tay and Chenille at the Jazz game
The Jazz is one thing that brought Taylor and I together:) on our first date Taylor was very interested to see how I felt about the Utah Jazz.... I don't know if he was suprised or annoyed to hear all I had to say, but we talked for hours about them! We love the Jazz still to this day, even though they break our hearts every season, they are still fun to watch and we are excited to see them play with their new team!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

From Florida to Viva Las Vegas!

We came back from Florida on the 20th and needed to be in Vegas by the 22nd... It was a tight moving schedule, but we did it! We had so much fun over the summer getting together with old friends and spending time with family, now it is back to the books. We moved to Vegas about a week ago and we are loving it so far. Taylor is going to Dental school and Tytan and I are hangin' out together. We miss everyone back home!
This face has been pretty common the last few days.... not really sure what is going on and why he and his toys have been moved clear across the state. While I was trying to get some things done, he found a pen and decided to do some art work on his leg....Amazing what can happen when you turn your back for a second:)

No comments:

Post a Comment