Tay and Chenille at the Jazz game

Tay and Chenille at the Jazz game
The Jazz is one thing that brought Taylor and I together:) on our first date Taylor was very interested to see how I felt about the Utah Jazz.... I don't know if he was suprised or annoyed to hear all I had to say, but we talked for hours about them! We love the Jazz still to this day, even though they break our hearts every season, they are still fun to watch and we are excited to see them play with their new team!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hallow/Birthdayween


For Halloween this year Taylor and I decided to dress up as "Greasers" or people from the fifties. You can't really tell in the picture but Taylor has a pack of cards in his sleeve that are supposed to look like cigarettes... They looked pretty good, a little too good actually, I think people were questioning his morals that night.... so the party we went to the next night we decided to go without those:) it was a fun night... Luke Swank and Taylor's birthday are both on Halloweeen... So Lew (Luke's wife) planned an awesome suprise party for the both of them, I want to say I helped a lot but I really didn't help as much as I wanted to, that week was a crazy one! Thanks Lew for all your hard work, it was blast!!

3 comments:

  1. Chenille!!!!! You were in my dream last night and then I checked my email this morning and read that message you wrote! I am so excited you have a blog! I always check to see if you have facebook or anything. How are you guys?! You look so gorgeous! Are you both going to school down there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are cute! Miss you! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHENILLE!!!!!! I am so happy you have a blog! It is so great to see your beautiful smileing face whenever I want ;) I love it! When are you coming up next? This weekend possibly?!?! if you are, lets all get together!

    ReplyDelete