I don't know if you can tell, but we forgot candles for the boys to blow out so we had them blow out a scented candle from Luke's parents kitchen!!
(The funniest part about this pic is our friends in the background, they are pullin some pretty funny faces)
Chenille!!! I am so glad you found me! Its so good to hear from you. I miss you! How is life?!? Do you have an email address?!? I wanna know the latest with you girl! I love your blog! so cute. Remember how fun the cruise was! We just love you and tay!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so great! love you girl. Kelly
Looks like so much fun! It was weird to have Halloween this year away from all our friends! Sure do miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI am following behind Kelly! ha But I am so happy you found me too! After the cruise we al feel connected to you and your husband! ha It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Blogs are great! I hope everything is going good and we should stay in touch!
ReplyDeleteLove ya girl!
Whitney
Chenille! I found your blog! Wow I haven't seen or talked to you in FOREVER! I'm glad I found you. It's fun to see what your up to. Leave a comment on our blog jennicaandjordan.blogspot.com of your email address so I can add you to our private blog! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHey Chenille, I changed our blog
ReplyDeletefunfilledfamily3.blogspot.com
CHENILLE!!! I am so happy I found your blog via Baylee! hahah! It has been forever! I miss you girl! I love seeing what you have been up to! You and Taylor are cute as always! I hope everything is going great for you girl! Love ya!
ReplyDelete